Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Jana in a perfect new clip by Twistees: O My Cova!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Jana in a perfect new clip by Twistees: O My Cova!   Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Dear Jana,
I have seen you in "O My Cova!" by Twistys, where you are dressed only in a white corset and white stockings, having literally no pants and no bra, which makes you unbelievable hot (and me so horny)!
Thank you for having such a awsome body. And for having no pants! Do not use them at all. Pants are not good for you, for you are perfect in every detail, so you can easily make the world better by showing to us all your beauty, your fabulous face, your marvelous boobs, your beautiful bum, your divine legs, and your sweetest of sweet pussy with great, great proud. It is your destiny, and this is our greatest joy.
Wearing no pants would be your distinctive trade mark, and would make you even more famous, as your perfect body made it already. Think about it : )
Thank you again and kisses,
C.

Last edited by howdoyou on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Admin

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Jana in a perfect new clip by Twistees: O My Cova!   Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:56 am

I saw it, goooood.

Jana in a perfect new clip by Twistees: O My Cova!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1