AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Hockey   Mon May 21, 2012 8:05 am

Hi Jana

Czech Team took bronze medal on Hockey World Championship 2012 - congratulation. Last game with Fins was very difficult and emotional, specially to Fins playing in they home town. Wining goal was score by D. Krejci - Boston Bruins player. I know that you are hockey fan, so short re-cap how these games look from this side of Atlantic.

This year was very difficult to win with Russia. They always bring best players. In my opinion the Czech team play quite well, but Czech were without the bets Czech player - Jagr. He plays for Philadelphia Flayers. Why he did not play? Russia had they best player Malkin.( Pittsburgh Penguins). In US the World Championship was not shown on TV, because we are in NHL playoffs time. I was able only see one game - final game Russia - Slovakia. Russia won 6 to 2. Well, they play very well. In fragments this game reminded me game play few weeks back between Boston Bruins and Washington Capitals when Chara (Boston) was fighting with Ovechkin (Washington) . Today the same Chara (Slovakia) was in battle with Ovechkin (Russia). The whole championship lasted 16 days, and at begin US team play very well, winning with Canada and Finland. Then US passed to quoter finals where we lost to Finland.

Russia is best this year, but Czech team is very consistent. Hope next year you are going to win or US are going to win!
Very Happy

J.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana
The Girl
The Girl

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Hockey   Mon May 21, 2012 9:13 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana

Czech Team took bronze medal on Hockey World Championship 2012 - congratulation. Last game with Fins was very difficult and emotional, specially to Fins playing in they home town. Wining goal was score by D. Krejci - Boston Bruins player. I know that you are hockey fan, so short re-cap how these games look from this side of Atlantic.

This year was very difficult to win with Russia. They always bring best players. In my opinion the Czech team play quite well, but Czech were without the bets Czech player - Jagr. He plays for Philadelphia Flayers. Why he did not play? Russia had they best player Malkin.( Pittsburgh Penguins). In US the World Championship was not shown on TV, because we are in NHL playoffs time. I was able only see one game - final game Russia - Slovakia. Russia won 6 to 2. Well, they play very well. In fragments this game reminded me game play few weeks back between Boston Bruins and Washington Capitals when Chara (Boston) was fighting with Ovechkin (Washington) . Today the same Chara (Slovakia) was in battle with Ovechkin (Russia). The whole championship lasted 16 days, and at begin US team play very well, winning with Canada and Finland. Then US passed to quoter finals where we lost to Finland.

Russia is best this year, but Czech team is very consistent. Hope next year you are going to win or US are going to win!
Very Happy

J.
Well,to be hones its a mirracle that our team was third.The did play ok games,but they were not great as on the previouse championships.For sure,Slovakia team was much better than our team was.And Russia,they are just hockey state and they have really good players.
We missed some of the great players,not just Jagr,but also Marek and Rachunek.The guys,who died in the plane crash last year.
Take care
jana

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hockey   Tue May 29, 2012 7:17 am

You are so right - we would never forget them - Marek, Rachunek, Vasicek, and Slovak Demitra.
Take care.
J.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hockey   

Back to top Go down

Hockey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1