remainder for you,what you can see on my webiste

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jana
The Girl
The Girl

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: remainder for you,what you can see on my webiste   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 am

Hot BJ video and sexy G/G video
My new hot BG video was updated on my official website www.clubjanacova.com today.I hope you will enjoy it.

And if you are fans of my lesbian videos,you can now watch and download very hot G/G video with me and my girlfriend Carla Cox.And more is coming…

What you can get for your money on my website:

Regular updates every week:

Monday – hot,sexy photo update

Wednesday - naughty video update

Friday – another hot and sexy photo update

Once in a month - my personal BG video update.You can see my in steaming BJ,hard fucking,sexy anal and or toy play.You can not see me doing any of this on any other websites.This is shot exclusivly for my website only.

Once in a week - I do my regular live web cam show

I also offer:

- Private web cam shows - where only you can watch me being naughty just for you.

-Custom videos - if you would like to have your personal video of me,where I say your name and do naughty things that you want me to do.This is perfect gift for yoursel.

- Sell my used,worn panties,lingerie,pantyhose or nylons.You may love it,because I always make sure,that the panties are really wet.I wear them right after I *** and so all of my pussy juice ends up on the panties,that I send you right the way in a zip bag.And you can have them and smell them when ever you want to.

- I post news from my working life and from my personal life in my diary section all the time.So you know what I am up to every day.

With all my love

Jana Cova xoxo

www.clubjanacova.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com

remainder for you,what you can see on my webiste
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1