AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: younger or older guy   Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:31 am

Hi Jana

Younger or older. It is an issue. I am older so I would "vote" for older. This dilemma was presented in many books and screen plays. And there almost always younger guy is selected. But then if one looks closer, usually authors are older guys that are trying to put women in same kind of guilty state. Basically man are idiots.

One have to be said that there are idiots and there are super idiots. And the key is to avoid - super idiots. Each of us, men, in his life is proving - who is he. So with older guy, who to a present time, shown that he is not a super idiot, you got more chances that he is not the real super idiot

:-)
love and kisses
xxx
J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana
The Girl
The Girl

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: younger or older guy   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 am

I am for older guys:-)
jana
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: younger or older guy   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Yo, Jana!

We older, more mature men, enjoy that fact! Experience will beat energy any day!

Did you know sex is like snow?.........

You never know how deep it is going o be, or how long it will last!

One of our soap stars, in the UK (Bill Roache aka Ken Barlow-"Coronation Street"), has apparently admitted he has slept with 1,000 women! His last wife died suddenly of heart failure at 5 8 . He is now 79 and his partner is 43.
His nickname among his fellow actors is "c**k Roache" a clever pun on his virility and the horror of admitting sleeping with over 1,000 women.
If we consider he started at twenty, that means in 50 years he has slept with 20 women a year or just over 1 1 /2 a week!
Is that a lot?
When you are a major TV star, and women think you are sexy and throw themselves at you, 1 1/2 a week , is not really trying, in my book!

Surely sleeping with the same woman for (or man only) for 50 years , is a much greater achievement....if very boring!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldblackbull

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: younger or older guy   Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:03 am

very wise decision, miss jana.

because of my age, i definitely can say that we, the older men, can say a lot of things about that issue. the experience give us a huge advantage, through the years is important to learn not only how to please a woman, is important too how to make feel her like the sexiest woman alive. not everything in life must be taken like a car race, and the sex in that case is the most clear example. with the age comes too, the mastery of know the right time to do things, what kind of things and the right place to do these things. if one can find the perfect balance in and out of bed, between the erotic games before the climax of sex itself, i sure you, that a lot of young women, will choose without a doubt, to be with a older man than them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: younger or older guy   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 am

I am reminded about the story of a young bull and an old bull standing at the top of a hill, looking down at about 10 sexy young cows munching the grass.

"Why don't we..," asked the young bull " run down the hill and make love to one of those sexy cows?"
" Better", said the old bull," to stroll down the hill and make love to them all!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana
The Girl
The Girl

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: younger or older guy   Thu May 03, 2012 7:44 am

covalova wrote:
I am reminded about the story of a young bull and an old bull standing at the top of a hill, looking down at about 10 sexy young cows munching the grass.

"Why don't we..," asked the young bull " run down the hill and make love to one of those sexy cows?"
" Better", said the old bull," to stroll down the hill and make love to them all!"

:-))))))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: younger or older guy   Today at 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down

younger or older guy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1