Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Happy New year to Jana and "her man"- Damn lucky guy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Happy New year to Jana and "her man"- Damn lucky guy!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Dear Jana,
Those of us who remember your unhappiness last year, are delighted to see you so happy and "all luved up", as we say!

Even better he is not too shy to show us what a great time you two have together, "getting down and dirty"!
From a few teasing BJ's we now get to see you in full B/G action ( or should that be M/G ( man/ Girl)?

We fans Jana, want you to be happy and live a really fulfilled life, and share in your happiness.
(ONE SMALL QUESTION- DO YOU MAKE MUCH EYE CONTACT WHEN GIVING A BJ? )

Also you need a daylight filter on your camera as everything is very yellow ( You have both been tested for jaundice, I suppose? (joke!).

May we wish you both for 2012 ( as DeGaulle said, meaning to say "every happiness!)) A very happy penis!

(Btw I have just discovered the Michael Ninn dvd "Exposed Jana Cova" of you and the cute Brea Bennett. What a hot smoking scene of you two in that antique chair. Its one of my all time favourites, and deserved the Award for Best G/G scene ( well joint winner with the scene of you and Dee!).
Bree is a very pretty sexy girl, but she does not have that "Jana Cova " magic! The only other women with that amount of natural sexiness was Marilyn Monroe.....................
But she could not satisfy girls the way you can as you proved to Brea!
May 2012 be the best ever year of your life, Jana.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana
The Girl
The Girl

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy New year to Jana and "her man"- Damn lucky guy!   Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:19 am

Thank you so much for the nice wishes and nice words.
You made me laugh about the M/G man/girl.Oh well,I always loved older guys.My husband for 10 years was about 4 years older,the stupied doctor that I kicked out of my house exactly one year ago was about 8 years older and this one is 9 years older.But he does lot of sports,so he should stick here for few more years,because he is in a good shape:-)
Happy New year to you too:-)

jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Happy New year to Jana and "her man"- Damn lucky guy!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:47 pm

4 years then 8 years, now 9 years.....
So there is still hope for those of us who are older than you in double figures,providing the first number is below 5!( ie under 80!).

married for 10 years, eh, plus three years means you were quite young when you first married.

So which came first marriage or glamour modelling?
Don't you usually go the States in February for some LA sunshine?

I reckon yo are just so "loved up" that you don't want to be apart for too long! Nice to think of "our" little Jana getting plenty of hard c**k!
Btw what happened to those great blue and white bikini pants seen above?
Did they get sold or are they hidden in your panty draw?
There is an idea for a future live cam.

"A guided tour of Jana's panty drawer" ( including demonstrations!).
cheers
xx.
c.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana
The Girl
The Girl

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy New year to Jana and "her man"- Damn lucky guy!   Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 am

covalova wrote:
4 years then 8 years, now 9 years.....
So there is still hope for those of us who are older than you in double figures,providing the first number is below 5!( ie under 80!).

married for 10 years, eh, plus three years means you were quite young when you first married.

So which came first marriage or glamour modelling?
Don't you usually go the States in February for some LA sunshine?

I reckon yo are just so "loved up" that you don't want to be apart for too long! Nice to think of "our" little Jana getting plenty of hard c**k!
Btw what happened to those great blue and white bikini pants seen above?
Did they get sold or are they hidden in your panty draw?
There is an idea for a future live cam.

"A guided tour of Jana's panty drawer" ( including demonstrations!).
cheers
xx.
c.

First came my modeling,becasue I started when I was 19years old and than I got merried when I was 20 years old.But I was with that guy sicne I was 17.
You know,I am for long term relationships:-)
I am planing to go to LA this year,but I am not sure when.

I a not sure when the blue and white bikini buttoms are:-)
jana
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Happy New year to Jana and "her man"- Damn lucky guy!   Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:56 am

May I volunteer ( unpaid) to lead a quest or "Indiana Jones" type exploration to find the missing blue and white bikini buttoms" ( or bottoms) !
I promise you no nook or crevice will be untouched or remain unexamined, no pantie drawer
ignored in my zeal to find those damn sexy panties!
(remember Kylie and her gold "hot pants " that appear in "Spinning Around"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaGS3Uts704.
By the way supposing Kylie made a pass at you..... would you accept ? yes or no?
Jana & Kylie, my! There is a great fantasy

( only joking about the search, of course!) LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New year to Jana and "her man"- Damn lucky guy!   

Back to top Go down

Happy New year to Jana and "her man"- Damn lucky guy!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1