Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Upcoming: Jack's POV 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Montana
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 485
Age : 26
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:30 pm

Jack's POV 8 with Jana Cova will be released 20/09/2007!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unofficialjanacova.nicetopic.net/
Ed
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 810
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:50 am

I dont know how I will get that movie from here... I will travel to Brazil in december... maybe there. (I`m moving too fast). bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe Montana
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 485
Age : 26
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:02 pm

You can buy it by Digital Playground's website if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unofficialjanacova.nicetopic.net/
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
avatar

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:29 pm

Joe Montana wrote:
You can buy it by Digital Playground's website if you want.
or you will be able to buy it on my website with a personal wish,pretty soon.
jana
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
Ed
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 810
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:08 am

I have some friends in the States and they send me all the movies, and sometimes I can get them by my self from the on-line stores, but the delivery service is very expensive here, so when I have to travel to another near country for work (Brazil in this case) I try to buy a$ much a$ I can from the specialized stores.
But, no problem I will get that film... and of course that will be my last DP dvd. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
avatar

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:09 am

Ed wrote:
I have some friends in the States and they send me all the movies, and sometimes I can get them by my self from the on-line stores, but the delivery service is very expensive here, so when I have to travel to another near country for work (Brazil in this case) I try to buy a$ much a$ I can from the specialized stores.
But, no problem I will get that film... and of course that will be my last DP dvd. tongue

It shouldnt be your last DP movie you will get.
They still haveto relese at least 8 of my movies thatI shot for them:-))
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
Joe Montana
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 485
Age : 26
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:42 pm

eight?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unofficialjanacova.nicetopic.net/
Ed
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 810
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:42 pm

Jana wrote:
Ed wrote:
I have some friends in the States and they send me all the movies, and sometimes I can get them by my self from the on-line stores, but the delivery service is very expensive here, so when I have to travel to another near country for work (Brazil in this case) I try to buy a$ much a$ I can from the specialized stores.
But, no problem I will get that film... and of course that will be my last DP dvd. tongue

It shouldnt be your last DP movie you will get.
They still haveto relese at least 8 of my movies thatI shot for them:-))
jana xoxo



affraid farao , ok, the that won`t be my last DP, that's a fact; no matter if I have to cross the Amazonas river swimming... well I've to train my muscles... one. two, one, two... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Jack's POV 8   

Back to top Go down
 
Upcoming: Jack's POV 8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» River Crossens, a Pirate, and a Jack Pike...................
» Spitfires add Jack Campbell
» Jack Hillen re-signs
» Wd Jack Aldridge
» Jack Johnson irate over GM Dean Lombardi's comments

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: News-
Jump to: