Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Why so less updates at the moment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
excitedtho
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Why so less updates at the moment?   Sat May 09, 2009 10:03 am

hello jana,

whats wrong at the moment?

why so less picture updates from u?

i miss u

xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Songokuu
Jana's fan
Jana's fan


Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Sun May 10, 2009 12:08 am

You talk about diary pictures??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
avatar

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 am

excitedtho wrote:
hello jana,

whats wrong at the moment?

why so less picture updates from u?

i miss u

xxx

last diary update was on Friday and last photo update on my website was on Wednesday.There are no updates ture the weekend.
jana xo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
excitedtho
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Sun May 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Jana wrote:
excitedtho wrote:
hello jana,

whats wrong at the moment?

why so less picture updates from u?

i miss u

xxx

last diary update was on Friday and last photo update on my website was on Wednesday.There are no updates ture the weekend.
jana xo

no jana,dont take it in the wrong way,its just that to less pictures from you in the last time :-(

also you forgot to write again the european time for the webcam

greets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Songokuu
Jana's fan
Jana's fan


Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Sun May 10, 2009 9:18 pm

try this

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
excitedtho
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Thu May 14, 2009 7:50 pm

since two days no update and if one update is coming there are less pictures :-(

we miss u jana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
excitedtho
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:34 pm

nobody should say that im wrong,but this week not at all one update...and jana promised us 3 times updates each week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
avatar

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 pm

excitedtho wrote:
nobody should say that im wrong,but this week not at all one update...and jana promised us 3 times updates each week

I am really sorry and you are right this time.ut its not my fault.My webmaster has so many of my pictures,but is lazy ass and I can not reach him.he is idiet and he keeps doing this all the time.
you can email him at webmaster@clubjanacova.com
Sorry

jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clubjanacova.com
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 402
Age : 43
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:15 pm

excitedtho wrote:
hello jana,

whats wrong at the moment?

why so less picture updates from u?

i miss u

xxx

I can understand you, but this is not a post for the News section :-S

_________________
Rej's friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unofficialjanacova.nicetopic.net
excitedtho
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Jana wrote:
excitedtho wrote:
nobody should say that im wrong,but this week not at all one update...and jana promised us 3 times updates each week

I am really sorry and you are right this time.ut its not my fault.My webmaster has so many of my pictures,but is lazy ass and I can not reach him.he is idiet and he keeps doing this all the time.
you can email him at webmaster@clubjanacova.com
Sorry

jana xoxo

hi jana sweety,i believe u...look for an new webmaster....really...its just more stress like everything,new webmaster,new ideas and no stress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
excitedtho
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:21 pm

also im building homepages,i would do the updates FREE for u,if u want i can send u some wallpapers or something that u are believing me,that my experience is enough to manage this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why so less updates at the moment?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why so less updates at the moment?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Brain dead moment 1991 K100RS 16v
» Match Updates: Droylsden v Harrogate Thread
» Facebook status updates for all drivers/owners/teams
» Champagne moment of the summer
» Free Garmin map updates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: News-
Jump to: